Thursday 24 July 2014



So I just spent 45 minutes on this, pressed publish and it disappeared itself. So here's attempt #2 which I doubt will be as good because I'm angry now.

Shout out to BexMorts http://bexmorts.blogspot.com for motivating me to do this :D

1. Old Spice
While these products are little on the expensive side, it is well worth taking a little extra care of yourself. I see a lot of blokes on the street today looking grim. People will generally stay away from you if you smell.

Old Spice smells fantastic and can dramatically improve your win/lose ratio by up to 500%

You can pick these up in Tesco or boots or any decent anti-tramp-fragrance boutique.

2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
I'm a gamer, I have what I consider to be a decent gamerscore.

I've always enjoyed call of duty from time to time but this has been filling my free time lately. I think it's cause I finally started getting good!

You can find me wreaking havoc under the name Kruz360.

3. Alligatoah
I found this artists completely by mistake, but he's quality. He raps in German but it's cool because I sponged a C at GCSE. So I can understand 4% of what he's saying.

But still, it's good - the song "Willst Du" is a good one. Upbeat, and positive (I think).

Check him out.

4. Spotify
Spotify has changed my life. Two days after I got the free version I decided to pay £9.99 a month for premium.

I've discovered so many new favorites using the radio button - it plays similar songs based on your starting song.

It's also saved me money, because I no longer but music off the Google play store.

Big love for spotify!

5. 30 Rock
I recently discovered this on Amazon Prime, and as a Tracy Morgan fan I've loved it.

It's about a tv show on NBC and how it's run and stuff behind the scenes. It's hilarious, but I know I'm a few years behind on that haha.


I'm going to stop now because I typed this out better the first time, and now my thumbs hurt.

Hate mail will only be accepted in the form of smoke signals.

Jake

1 comment: