Wednesday 6 August 2014

Stop Smoking with Jake.

So I finally decided to quit smoking. There was a few reasons for this e.g. not smelling very nice. However the main reason was health.

For the past few years I've been pretty lazy when it came to my health. I smoked, drank loads of energy drinks (5 a day at one point) and ate fast food constantly. That's not to mention the countless daily cakes and/or patisserie items available at work.

The main reason I decided to quit was because of a four day lung issue I had. I was struggling to breathe properly, and in a lot of pain sat down, stood up or laying down. So even sleep was no escape.

So, after visiting my GP I decided to sort out my health and fitness. Because if I can sort this out now it will be a lot easier when I am older. I'm only 21 so I shouldn't really have lung problems at this age.

I'd previously bought e-cigarettes before. (The ones that look identical to cigarettes, not the vapour ones.) But I had those more for the tasty flavours than the quitting aspect.

So I've decided to buy a bunch of vapeing stuff online from www.vapour-room.com which all arrived today. So starting tomorrow I will be trying to replace a few cigarettes throughout the day with the vapour. Hopefully I'll be able to quit actual tobacco easily with the help of the vape.

The Kit .
Okay so here's everything I bought.

VR 1 starter kit.
This includes:
-1 battery
-4 pipe thingy bits (unsure of name?)
-charger
-1 high strength (18mg) tobacco liquid
-1 high strength (18mg) grape liquid
- case

I also bought
-1 12 mg cola flavour liquid
-2 12 mg Virginia tobacco flavour liquid

This all came to a total of £42.37

Hopefully it was a good investment. I plan to blog about my quitting smoking journey and most likely explode.

Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment