Friday 15 August 2014

The British Tag

So I thought that i'd do the British tag, because i saw BexMorts (bexmorts.blogspot.com) did it and therefore i was tagged.

Here we go.

Question 1
How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I Don't really drink tea! I know - shock horror! Im British so surely I drink tea?! Well, when i do, i have 1 sugar. But its rare.

Question 2
Favourite part of your roast?
Yorkshire puddingggggggggggg! I used to eat a 12 pack of these as a snack. They are the bomb, yo.
Question 3
Favourite dunking biscuit?
Hmm, probably a Hobnob or a ginger nut. 

Question 4
Favourite British Pasttime?
I'd say going to the beach, or going to the pub. Alcohol should be involved.

Question 5
Favourite word?
YOLO. You may say it's not a word, but it was actually added to the dictionary the other week. I say it about 500 times a day.
Question 6
Cockney Rhyming slang?
Apples and Pears - Stairs
Question 7
Favourite sweet?
Rowntrees randoms because i am random :D

Question 8
What would your pub be called?
The World's End. haha.

Question 9
No 1 British person?
Me, I am the best British person around. Try and prove me wrong.

Question 10
Favourite shop/restaurant?
Game. I'm a gamer, when i walk past a game store I have to go in. I can spend more time in there than chavs spend in JJB Sport.

Question 11
What British song pops into your head?
I don't really know. I mostly listen to american music. So...Funeral For a Friend. Roses For the Dead.

Question 12
Marmite?
Hell NO.

Feel free to ask me more personal questions, which i will endeavour to answer.

Btw, you are now tagged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment